- Understand the range of functions which challenging behaviour can serve
- Understand how to help improve the lifestyles of people with Challenging behaviour
- Understand the stages of emotional arousal and learn about positive management techniques in the management of challenging behaviour
- Understand the importance of teamwork and how effective teamwork can be achieved
- Understand the importance of accurate and effective observation and record keeping in the management of challenging behaviour
- Support service users who may be affected by the challenging behaviour of others.
Note - this course generally runs as a half day session at our premises. We can run the course in house for you at any suitable location - please contact us for further information. The course is also available as an awareness session (ie no assessment folder), certificated by CTC with the price adjusted accordingly.