OCNWM - Support person-centred thinking and planning
QCF credit value of 5
This QCF unit, which carries a credit value of 5, involves a one day trainer lead session, an online session and practical community involvement and
the learner will need to complete an assessment folder.
- Understand the principles and practice of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews.
- Understand the context within which person-centred thinking and planning takes place.
- Understand own role in person-centred planning, thinking and reviews.
- Be able to apply person-centred thinking in relation to own life.
- Be able to implement person-centred thinking and person-centred reviews.
Note - this course generally runs as a one day session at our premises. We can run the course in house for you at any suitable location - please contact us for further information. The course is also available as an awareness session ( i.e. no assessment folder), certificated by CTC with the price adjusted accordingly.